Programs of Study |
Prospective Students |
Programs of Study
Geological Sciences Major
Students intending to continue in fields of Earth and Ocean
Sciences after graduation should complete the following courses:
- EOS 1, 2, 11 and 22.
- In addition, students must select a total of 6 more courses from
the following groups:
- 3 courses from EOS 12, 13, 32 and 42
- 1 course from EOS 131 and 133
- 2 courses from above EOS 9 or approved related fields
- Students must complete Mathematics 32, Chemistry 1 and
Physics 1 or 11
- Students must select two additional courses from Mathematics 34,
Chemistry 2, Physics 2 or 12, and 1 approved statistics course
- Chemistry and Physics courses must be taken with labs
- Research experience and a six-week geology summer field camp
are strongly recommended
|©2017 Tufts University.
All rights reserved. Site designed & maintained by Tufts Technology Services (TTS).